Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, July 26, 2004

One down - four to go.  JCHS band camp has officially started, and I have one day done and under my belt.  Whew - excuse my French, but this has been a long ass day!  I was rudely awakened from my peaceful slumber at 6:45 or so this morning by a screeching alarm clock.  By 8am, I was on the field helping direct a practice.  From 8am-12:00, we're all outside learning drill and practicing fundamentals.  Lunch is from 12 to 1.  (Thanks Band Boosters for the free lunch!  Whoo hoo!)  1:00 to 4:00 are indoor sectionals.  4 to 6 is a WAY too short dinner break.  (For me anyway...) And 6:00 to 8:30 is the final session.  That's a really long day......  Oh well - enough complaining.  High school students crack me up.  They're all so funny in their own little ways.  Going to catch some Z's.    ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home