Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Old Friends and Good Times

Tim and I spent last night with some friends from college. (It makes me feel kinda old to say that... *hmmm*) Courtney and Gator just got married in June and wanted to share their new home through a dinner party! We had a blast! It was cute seeing Courtney acting all domestic - cooking soups and cakes and the such. (It was all very tasty!) Then, we went out for a boat ride on Lake Oconee. It was nice and cool out with a beautiful sunset. Good times were had by all. I'm so happy for them!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I miss 'em too! Once school gets back into the swing of things and my apartment isn't so chaotic, we'll have to do it again! (And you can FINALLY get your graduation gift from me! *L*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home