Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blue Collar TV

Last night Tim and I had a BLAST!! We went to a filming of "Blue Collar TV" last night in Atlanta. It was HILARIOUS - and I got to see Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy AND Ron White all in one night. It was awesome! (Yay for Courtney and Gator for telling us about it!)

I've spent the last few hours preparing for the band camp that I'm teaching next week. I'm in charge of all of the brass players, so I needed tons of brass ensemble music. Did I have any? No! So - I've been writing and arranging for the last while, and I think I've finally got some good music for us to work on. I'll let you know how it all works....

Gotta go - "The Real Gilligan's Island" is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home