Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, September 27, 2004

Alright... Charley, Frances, Ivan and NOW Jeanne! When are the hurricanes going to stop?!? My poor umbrella blew inside out three times between my car and the school this morning. That's less than 20 yards or so. Geez.... it's been raining ALL day long. Rain always makes me sleepy. And, today was picture day. I spent ALL day long in the gym with crazy middle schoolers trying to get the yearbook pictures taken. Yikes. It's almost time to go. I just want to go home and curl up on my sofa and read. I've finally gotten back into reading. I used to read all the time before college. I had so much mandatory reading in school that I didn't want to read for pleasure. Now I'm finally excited about reading again. I just finished book 5 of the "Harry Potter" series. (I know, I know... but I like 'em.) I'm almost done with Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Then, The Secret Life of Bees and The DeVinci Code are next. Yay. Sounds good. About 10 more min. 'till I can go......

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never feel ashamed about reading or viewing Harry Potter. Aren't they like the best books??? I loved the 5th book, and was so depressed when it ended. Fortunately, the 3rd movie comes out on dvd this Christmas. Think I'm scary?? Ask Karen about her love for Harry Potter! Miss you bunches! Glad you're doing well!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger LA Waiting said...

hey, when is the jones/effingham county game??

cause i'ma come :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Meghan - it's Friday, October 29th. It starts at 7:30. See you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home