Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, September 06, 2004

How do mechanics keep their nails clean? Oh wait, they don't! ;o) I learned how to change the oil in my car today. My dad's a bit of a shade-tree mechanic so, he usually takes care of those things for me, but today I decided that it was time for me to learn. It wasn't unusally hard, just gross. We also looked at a lot of things that are tearing up on my car. It's kind of sad. Ruby (that's my car) is on her way downhill. Well, she's actually been going downhill for a while. It's getting bad enough that my parents and I had to sit down yesterday and work through my budget to see if I have room for a car payment yet. Yikes! I'm SOOOO not ready to be grown-up and dealing with these things yet! But a car with functioning AC and no oil leak might be pretty nice! Anyway - I'm enjoying this labor day/day off from school/visit to my parent's house. I don't really want to head back to my real life yet. Oh well.... almost time to pack up. Laundry awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home