Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

It's a gorgeous day today! The sun is shining in on me through the window, there's not a cloud in the sky, and all Mom's flowers are blooming. Wow. God sure has created a fabulous place for us, eh? Well - speaking of my Mom and God... keep her in your prayers today. She had a bout with breast cancer when I was in high school, but through radiation therapy, they were able to push it into remission. Well, recently during a doctor's visit they discovered something that could possibly be the cancer coming back. She's at the doctor today having a biopsy done so that they can determine if it's cancer or not. She's been so brave through all of this. Please keep her in your prayers. While I'm waiting for her to get home, I'm going to do some house cleaning. That woman loves a clean house! I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home