Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I just got a call from the principal that I REALLY want to work for.... My meeting with the superintendent is on Friday. BUT - she told me that the school is recommending two different people and we're both meeting with the super at the same time.... I thought they could only send one to the super... Must get back in competitive mode... NEED JOB.... NEED MONEY TO PAY BILLS.... I hate everything being up in the air... I hate this feeling of helplessness - like I'm never going to get a job and I'm going to end up living with my parents until I'm 30.... Please - pray for me....... (By the way - I've noticed that this thing posts the time, and it's always like 3 hours earlier than what it is here... hehe Oh well...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home