Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Saturday, March 20, 2004

*M-I-C-See Ya next time! K-E-Y-Why? Because we love you! M-O-U-S-E!* Well - Tim's at Disney World... I hope he's having fun! I'm working on more job applications today. I'm SO ready for everything to be settled.... for me to know where I'm working, where I'm living - I hate everything being up in the air like this. I'm totally ready to be back out on my own again. I lived in an apartment for three years during college, so living with the parents, even though it's only been three months, has been really rough. I really appreciate their hospitality, but like they say, You can never go home again. It's just not the same. I want my own living room with my own couch... I want my own bathroom with my own shower curtain. I dunno... just ready to be my own person, I guess. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home