Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, March 15, 2004

Whew! Been a while, eh? Well - I'm working on my resume and job portfolio.... trying REALLY hard to find a job, get out on my own (and basically out of my parents' house... you know how it is.) This stuff is a lot harder than it looks! I really wish that while I was still in school I took advantage of the professors always being there to help. Now, that I really need their help I'm too far away to run by their office and stuff like that. Oh well.... I am lucky, though, that I have so many professors and other contacts that are willing to write recommendation letters and character reference letters. I don't know what I would do without them! I mean, it's hard enough for a veteran teacher to find a job... even tougher for a rookie like me, but I'm sure that the letters will help. I'm also SOOOO thankful for all of the support that I'm getting from family, friends and Tim. I don't know what I would do without them! I guess I would go crazy! I'm reminded of a song from my childhood... hehe *I am slowly going crazy... 1..2..3..4..5..6..SWITCH! Crazy going slowly am I... 6..5..4..3..2..1..AHHH!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home