Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Thursday, January 05, 2006

soup

"One of the most lasting pleasures you can experience is the feeling that comes over you when you genuienly forgive an enemy - whether he knows it or not."
O.A. Battista


I made "clean out the cabinets soup" tonight. You take one of those huge cans of V-8 and then dump in every can of vegetables in the cabinet. Add a little pasta/rice or ground beef if you want, and you've got yourself quite a tasty dinner! :o) Yumm!

Today was a very trying day at the middle school... There are a few students who can just ruin the day for everyone ( the other students and teachers alike.) Maybe I should really take my quote of the day to heart, eh?
Well - I just can't let 'em get to me....

Illegitimi non carborundum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home