Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Thief

I sooooo stole this from someone else's site. Who cares?!? I love these lil' quizes!!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My eyes
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$24 and some change
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Rest
4. Favorite plant?
Daisies
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Eldon
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
The Sinister Minister
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Peach t-shirt from old navy
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Nah...
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
none :o)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
it's dark right now
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
The girl I stole this from is a sweetie!
12. Do you know what an 8-track is?
Sure 'nuff
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
You're too young to know! ;o) Nah - watching TV with Tim
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"I love you. Have a great night."
15. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?
OMG, NO!
16.What's a saying that you say a lot?
"I'm not going to lie..." (stole that from James Mc!) "Stop talking while I am giving instructions!" (Middle school teacher... need I say more?)
17. Who told you they loved you last?
Tim
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My kittens
19. How many hours a week do you work?
Oh geez... 7:30-4:00 everyday, plus marching band afterschool
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Just the one that's in the camera
21.Favorite age you have been so far?
16... life was so easy then, even though I didn't realize it
22. Your worst enemy?
Procrastination is my worst enemy!
23. What is your current desk top picture?
A huge magnolia bloom
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Hey Man... have a good night. (to my neighbor)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose?
Ohhh... toughie... Definately some things that I'd like to have erased... But, I leared something from each of them and if I erased them, I wouldn't know the things that I do now. I'll go with the cash. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home