Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Weird Home Habits

A Strange Habit in....

THE LIVING ROOM: I always turn the TV to channel 2 before I start flipping channels.

THE KITCHEN: After washing dishes, I always dry the sink with a kitchen towel.

THE BATHROOM: I always use two towels when I get out of the shower - the lighter color is always for my hair and the darker color is always for my body.

THE BEDROOM: I am most comfortable sleeping on my stomach with one foot sticking out of the sheets.

THE LAUNDRY ROOM: When I'm hanging button-up shirts, I button every other button and I use the hanger that most closely matches the color of the shirt.

We're all a little strange, eh? What are your strange habits?

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted on my blog about weird habits that I have...or things that I like and dislike...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home