Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, July 22, 2005

Harry Potter and Band Camp

I just finished book 6 of the "Harry Potter" series. I am well aware that there are many people (some of my close friends included) that severely disagree with the books. I however just view them as the same thing as any other fictional work of literature - any other fairy tale/fantasy. So - don't hate me for reading them.... Anyway, to those of you that have read the series, I just wanted to share my shock with the events that unfolded in book 6. Whoa there!

Rookie Band camp concluded this afternoon. The new marching band members are going to be great, I think! Tons of spirit, good marching skills, and trombone players that aren't afraid to play out! Can't beat that! Full Band camp is next week - better go find my sun screen!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I do own them - you can borrow them if you want! ~L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home