Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, March 25, 2005

Idea Stolen from Meghan McG.

10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

10. I'm afraid to drive beside 18 wheelers.
9. My favorite color changes daily.
8. I love Cape Cod Kettle cooked potato chips.
7. I have the big dipper on my arm. (Really! I can show you!)
6. I'm addicted to letter writing. (Long live snail mail!)
5. Old Blues Musicians make me smile.
4. "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" might be my all-time favorite book.
3. The smell of boiled peanuts or cabbage make me want to hurl.
2. I think daisies are the world's lovliest flowers.
1. I can't stand to not have my toe-nails painted.

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

9. Cook for me.
8. Sing for me. (Even if it's bad.)
7. Dance with me in a parking lot at midnight under the stars while you sing in my
ear.
6. Watch a chick flick with me and not complain.
5. Know when I've had a bad day and need to be alone....
4. Know when I've had a bad day and need to be hugged...
3. Play an instrument for me.
2. Leave me little notes for me to find after you're gone.
1. Be Tim. :o)

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERY DAY

8. Lip gloss
7. Valve Oil (hey - music people are strange!)
6. cell phone
5. keys
4. checkbook
3. wallet (money/ID)
2. ink pen
1. watch (I have to ALWAYS know what time it is!)

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

7. People who change lanes without using a blinker
6. People who interrupt you while you are talking
5. People who are rude to service workers (waitresses, etc...)
4. "blue screen of death" computer crashes while you're in the middle of working
on something
3. the way that you can never close a loaf of bread and it be as pretty as before
you opened it
2. when your favorite pen runs out of ink
1. 7th graders in general

6 PLACES I'VE VISITED

6. Prague, Czech Republic
5. Poland
4. Phoenix, AZ
3. Las Vegas
2. Savannah, GA (LOVE it!)
1. All over Florida

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

5. Learn to play guitar
4. Learn the recipies for Mom's cornbread and Nana's biscuits
3. Visit Carnegie Hall
2. Pay off my car loan... FINALLY
1. Get married/Have a family

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

4. Ending up alone
3. cockroaches
2. not being a good wife/mother
1. that I'm not doing what I'm "Supposed to" with my life

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

3. Brush my teeth (almost obsessively sometimes)
2. check my e-mail/blog
1. Feed my fish

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO RIGHT NOW

2. eat the chocolate candy that Tim gave me for Easter
1. get a Coke from the fridge (MUST drink H2O instead!!)

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW

1. Timothy Mark Pietrofere :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home