Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, March 25, 2005

SPRING BREAK!

Hallelujah! As of 3:50pm this afternoon, I am now officially on SPRING BREAK! Tonight I'm just going to chill and watch a few movies. Tomorrow, I'm cleaning and doing laundry. Sunday, I'm playing at the Methodist Church for Easter, packing and then leaving for DISNEY WORLD! I'm soooooo excited! I need a trip. I need to be silly and have my photo taken with walking cartoon characters. Let's Go!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. OF COURSE you count, and I appreciate comments. As you can see I'm slightly neurotic and I write tons of stuff to keep in contact with my twin in Oklahoma and my best bud in Atlanta.

Take care and have a wonderful spring break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home