Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Bring it on, '05! I'm ready for you - I think...

Well, Happy 2005 to everyone! I survived the changing of the guards... spent a quiet evening at Tim's parent's house with him. We just watched a little TV, played some card games with his grandfather, raced a little "Mario-Cart" and then watched Regis bring the ball down. It was quite odd not seeing Dick Clark in ol' Times Square, was it not? I feel old now. I know that all of you that are older than me laugh at comments like that - but I do! I would rather sit curled up on the sofa and give my baby a little kiss at the strike of midnight than be in the midst of a blow-out party like I used to attend. Hmm... Anyway. I'm really having a hard time picking an official "Resolution." I have lots of things that I want to do. It's hard to pick just one. I'll get back to you on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home