Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, December 27, 2004

Post-Holiday Sales

I'm about to go shopping with Mom... we're going to hit the post holiday sales. I usually avoid shopping like the plague, but lately, it hasn't been too painful. I need to exchange a pair of shoes that I got from Santa - hopefully that won't be too difficult. Maybe we'll find some other treasures. I've been pondering what my New Year's Resolution might be.... here are some of my ideas...

1. Have a Slim Fast for one meal a day
2. Get back into my Christian routine - I've been letting myself slide lately
3. Attempt to curb my procrastination habit
4. There are more - just can't think of them right now.

I think I'm going to choose two resolutions this year.... Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home