Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, December 10, 2004

To Quote a Friend

I read this in a friend's journal thingy today and couldn't agree more!

"Dear Georgia, What the bloody hell is wrong with you?Love,Meghan "

It's December, yet, I'm wearing short sleeves and sandals - and I'm HOT! In DECEMBER! Doesn't look like I'll get to build a snowman for Christmas.

Winter band concert is over and done... (Praises be to God!) More about that later....

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger LA Waiting said...

lori sue! our initiation t-shirts are in, so next time you come to the ville just hook me or erin stuckey up with $11 and you'll have the COOLEST initiation shirt in the history of initiation shirts in your possession!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger LA Waiting said...

oh, and i'm glad you like my post :) it seems like georgia took it personally and decided to shape up (at least a little bit)

YAY FOR (sorta) WINTERNESS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home