Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Simply touching....

Wow - after I wrote that title, I realized how many strange ways that could be interpreted. Anyway... I attended Sigma Alpha Iota's initiation last night. It was beautifully done and
"simply touching." I love watching initiation. It always brings back memories of mine and how frightened yet excited we all felt. It's a beautiful ceremony. I wish there was a way to explain these things to people who chose not to become members of fraternities or sororities. Anywho - this is my last day of school before thanksgiving - and that's DEFINATELY what I'm thankful for! (Among tons of other things!) Sometimes I just don't know what to do with certain students..... Oh well.... Back to my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home