Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, January 14, 2005

9:38 on a Friday night...

I'm tired. It's been a long week. All I've got to say is, "Thank goodness for MLK day holiday!" I'm getting excited about the conference that I'm attending at the end of the month. The Georgia Music Educators Association conference is in Savannah, GA. (One of my favorite cities in the world!) This will be the first year that I will attend as a professional and not as a student - so, that's new and fun! I hope that I learn tons. However, beyond all the learning, I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends again. I'm rooming with two fellow brand new music teachers/good friends that I haven't seen in a while. I'm looking forward to catching up! "The Whole Nine Yards" is on... good movie... I'm going to go watch. Pass the popcorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home