Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, April 29, 2005

Walkin' a Lap with Mom

Tonight is "Relay for Life" in Newton County. When I was in high school, my mother fought breast cancer. (Now a 6 year survior!!) I had the honor of walking with my mother in the survior's lap of the Relay. She walked between Dad and me - holding our hands and smiling. Wow.... God has truly blessed me by allowing her to still be a part of my life. I love you, Mom!

On a MUCH lighter note, Tim's package finally arrived yesterday. Maybe FedEx doesn't suck it up as much as I previously thought - but, the package was still 6 days late!! Oh well - it's here now. Holla!

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Yay for your mom. You're all so blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home