Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Saturday, December 17, 2005

FINALLY

I did it.... finally... I've lived in Macon almost two years now, and I finally found the post-office. *L* I've just been buying stamps at the Kroger customer service desk, and darn it - I was tired of stamps with flags! I wanted something different!

So.... I got brave.... I ventured into downtown Macon. I usually spend my time there lost, trying to find my way home. (All those streets look the same to me!) And, I found it! I conquered the College Street Post office! And I have pretty stamps! I mailed my Christmas cards....

Today has been a success! ;o)

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

::gasp!:: I love downtown Macon! All of the really old historic buildings fascinate me - they're so gothic and...un...middle Georgia.

/end useless comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home