Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, November 28, 2005

Been a while... sorry!

Well, I survived yet another Thanksgiving with my wacky relatives. I mean, I know that everyone thinks their families are crazy. But mine..... they really are! It was good to relax a bit, though. (And I'm now well-versed in "Lost".) I even spent a day dog sitting, which reiterates the fact that I'm NOT a dog person.

I had the opportunity last night to venture back to good 'ole Milledgeville for the Sigma Alpha Iota initiation. For those of you that are not members of a Greek organization, I know this doesn't sound very exciting. But it was.... extremely moving and sentimental.

VITA BREVIS, ARS LONGA

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Thanks for attending! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home