Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Monday, March 07, 2005

Zen of the Playground

Big Kid: If that b**** didn't tell on me I wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

Little Kid: If you would have stayed out of trouble in the first place you wouldn't have gotten in trouble.
(from http://www.overheardinnewyork.com)

Doesn't that just sum it up? First of all - I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear cussing on a play ground now. Kids are freakin' crazy these days! Anyway - seventh graders are wearing my patience thin.

Anyone know anything about interpreting dreams? I've had some strange ones lately. Last night I dreamed that I went to work, but I'd forgotten to brush my teeth. I had to spend the whole day shielding my mouth from people while I talked. How strange...

*hmph*

Joy Brewer is fantastic!!!! I sure do miss ya girlie! Hmm - nostalgic quote for you - "I would have eaten my arm first!" Who said it?!?

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! Lori gave me a shout out! (And a very sweet shoutout at that!) I believe it was Corey Tanner who graced us with that quote - and I think it was his left arm thathe would have eaten first. LOL. Who said this, "blockage of the cockage!" :) or "I'll never leave a friend in need....I'm always willing to lend a helping penis." Haha...crazy cats. I LOVE YOU LORI!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home