Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, May 14, 2004

Just got home from school, chillin' out and having a snack. What can I say besides, THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I enjoy my work. I love the kids and the other teachers in my class, but I live for the weekends! :o) I love being able to do whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it!! Can I get an AMEN?!? I'm about to start some laundry so that I can pack. I'm spending the weekend with Tim. He's playing in the orchestra pit of a local production of "Fame." I'm really excited to see the show. (Of course, I prob'ly wouldn't be half as excited if he wasn't in it!) Oh!! I heard on the radio this morning that the government of Australia is jump-starting a campaign to increase the nation's birth rate! Apparently, they're just not having enough kids.... wow... It's their patriotic duty to reproduce! G'day ---- now MATE! Well, I'd better run and get started. I don't want gas prices to have jumped up another couple of dollars before I leave - and if I take too long, they might do just that! Geez! Prop up your feet and have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home