Just a girl - a very random girl...

rantings, ravings and general thoughts

Friday, May 13, 2005

graduations and flower gardens

Been a while, eh? Yeah...sorry 'bout that. (Does anyone read this thing, anyway?) Today was "8th grade graduation" at school.... the 7th grade band performed "Pomp and Circumstance" as well as the "Alma Mater." I must say - they didn't dissapoint me! They did a very nice job and maintained decorum throughout the ceremony. I was very proud! Yay! Then, I came home... finally, and Tim and I went to eat at El Sombrero. (My favorite Mexican resteraunt in Macon.) Dinner was followed by a trip to Wal-Mart. (*L* It usually is...) I decided that I wanted to add some color to my balcony, so we visited the garden center. I know have a full-fledged balcony garden consisting of 2 window boxes, and two plant stands. It makes me smile! (Mom- I even planted purple petunias in honor of Granny Norman.) Only one week of school left. WHOO freakin' HOO! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home